The upcoming South Korean drama series titled ‘The Interest of Love’ will tell the narrative of four people with diverse interests discovering what true love is all about.
The Interest of Love will premiere on Netflix on December 21.
Cast and creators
- Yoo Yeon-seok as Ha Sang-soo
- Moon Ga-young as Ahn Soo-young
- Keum Sae-rok as Park Mi-kyung
- Jung Ga-ram as Jeong Jong-hyun
- Jeong Jae-sung as Yook Si-kyung
- Park Hyung-soo as Lee Gu-il
- Moon Tae-yu as So Kyung-pil
Director: Jo Young Min
Writers: Lee Hyun Jung and Lee Seo Hyun
“Four men and women working at the same bank get entangled in a complicated romance as they discover how far they’re willing to go for love.”
The series is based on a novel of the same Korean title by writer Lee Hyuk-jin.
The trailer depicts the difficult romance that develops between a man and a woman.