‘The Low Tone Club’ is a Colombian comedy-drama streaming television series that follows a teacher’s struggles to teach music to a new class of students.
‘The Low Tone Club’ will premiere on November 30th, on Disney+
Cast and creators
- Carlos Vives as Amaranto Molina
- Julián Arango as Eduardo Kramer
- Catalina Polo as Martina
- María Fernanda Marín as Lala
- Manuela Duque as Roxana
- Salomé Camargo as Cami
- Elena Vives as Amalia
- Brainer Gamboa as Romario
- Kevin Bury as Pa-Pi-Yón
- Gregorio Umaña as Raphaelo
- Pitizion as KJ
- Juan Manuel Lenis as Peter
- Juan Camilo González as Dardo
- Juanse Diez as Pablo
- Sharik Abusaid as Lina
- Melanie Dell’Olmo as Sara
- Juan Diego Panadero as Panchito
- Giseth Mariano as Minerva
- Deisy Mariano as Mariana
- Zoila Mariano as Mona
- Luis Fernando Salas as Ocampo
The series is directed by Jorge Navas.
“The series revolves around Amaranto Molina, an unconventional music teacher, who teaches at a school that specializes in music education. This series has a musical-comical setup for its theme. It focuses on the teacher-student bonds, with ‘good over evil’ outlook.”
‘The Low Tone Club’ features award-winning Colombian singer Carlos Vives as the music teacher.
The clip begins with Amaranto Molina being late due to traffic, yet finding music amidst the sounds around him. Molina is a music teacher tasked with helping the Low Tones, a group of students considered to be lacking in musical talent.