In the British thriller ‘The Chemistry Of Death’, a former police consultant who is now a doctor is summoned back into duty following a gruesome murder.
Beginning on January 19, the six-episode series will make its UK debut on Paramount+.
Cast and creators
- Harry Treadaway as Dr. David Hunter
- Amy Nuttall as Grace Strachan
- Nick Blood as Michael Strachan
- Anna Andresen as Linda Yates
- Alex Price as Gary Yates
- Katie Leung as Maggie
- Lucian Msamati as Dr. Henry Maitland
- Ben Anders as Jefferson Hall
- Jeanne Goursand as Jenny Krause
Director: Richard Clark
Writer: Sukey Fisher
“The Chemistry of Death follows a forensic anthropologist as he helps local police in a race against time, when bodies begin turning up in the tranquil English countryside that he has recently made home.”
The 2006 crime novel by Simon Becket will be brought to life by The Chemistry Of Death.
Dr. David Hunter, a forensic anthropologist, is called upon to put all his skills and experience to identify the sick mind who is responsible for the brutal murders happening in the countryside.