Mismatched: Season 2 continues the Netflix coming-of-age romantic comedy as Dimple and Rishi explore their relationship with new conflicts.
Mismatched: Season 2 will premiere on October 14 on Netflix.
Cast and creators
- Prajakta Koli as Dimple Ahuja
- Rohit Saraf as Rishi Singh Shekhawat
- Ranvijay Singha as Professor Siddharth Sinha/Sid
- Vidya Malvade as Zeenat Karim
- Suhasini Mulay as Rishi’s Grandmother
- Nidhi Singh as Warden
- Trishna Singh as Shahna
- Vihaan Samat as Harsh Agarwal
- Vaibhav Palhade as Samar
- Taaruk Raina as Anmol Malhotra
- Devyani Shorey as Namrata Bidasaria
- Muskkaan Jaferi as Celina Matthews
- Kritika Bharadwaj as Simran Malhotra
Directed by Akarsh Khurana
“After a disastrous set-up by their families, two teens strike up a tentative friendship at their summer program — but deeper feelings aren’t far behind.“
The series is based on the 2017 novel When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon. Originally, the novel was set in the United States but the series changed the setting to Jaipur.
With new love interests and conflicts, Dimple and Rishi discover their own path in life. Dimple faces new challenges in her professional life. Both of them are unable to move on from their past.
Also Read: Hush Hush: Release date, cast, synopsis, trailer & more