‘Crash Course in Romance’ is an upcoming romantic comedy that tells the tale of a love-hate relationship between a banchan (side dish) business owner and a renowned hagwon instructor.
Crash Course in Romance is slated to premiere on Netflix on January 14.
Cast and creators
- Jeon Do-yeon as Nam Haeng-Sun
- Jung Kyung-ho as Choi Chi-Yeol
- Lee Bong-ryun as Kim Young-Joo
- Oh Eui-Sik as Nam Jae-Woo
- Sin Jae-ha as Ji Dong-Hee
- Jang Young-Nam as Jang Seo-Jin
- Kim Sun-young as Soo-Ah’s mother
- Hwang Bo-ra as Dan-Ji’s mother
- Lee Chae-Min as Lee Sun-Jae
Director: Yoo Je-won
Writer: Yang Hee-seung
“A mother with a heart of gold navigates the cutthroat world of private education when her daughter tries to join a celebrity math instructor’s class.”
Jeon Do-yeon, the Cannes-award-winning actress who has starred in critically acclaimed films, will portray as a strong mother in the series.
The clip starts off with a sight of Nam Haeng-sun riding her scooter and unintentionally getting attacked by Choi-Chi-Yeol’s poster as it falls down on her.
However, Choi-Chi-yeol is spotted returning to Haeng-sun’s shop to buy more banchan dishes. Both of them experience awkward yet personal times where they appear to be helping one another.